PLEASE NOTE: CBD oil is not used for tanning and has no benefits towards tanning. CBD has a number of health benefits but tanning isn't one of them. You can find our Melanotan kits for tanning on our shop page.
Tincture is meant to be taken sublingually (under the tongue), however it can also be used as a topical spot moisturiser. If you are sensitive to tastes, our tincture can be added to a cup of coffee or incorporated into your favourite recipe. The key to results when using a CBD Tincture is consistency, especially if you are just beginning your CBD journey. Be sure to take a consistent dose of tincture at a consistent time each day to increase chances of success! OzXtract CBD Tincture does not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, or fillers. We deliver a tincture that is as close to nature as it can be. The only ingredients in our bottles are Coconut oil and non-GMO hemp grown with organic standards in the Colorado sun, extracted with carbon dioxide.
Available sizes: 1000mg/30ml
Potency: 33mg CBD/ml
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Co2-Extracted Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, Organic Natural Flavours.
FULL SPECTRUM CBD OIL
Organic fruity extract infuses this tincture with wonderful wild berry aromas or a bright, refreshing lemon blossom flavor..
- 33mg CBD/ml
- Full spectrum (Less than 0.3% THC)
- C02-extracted American hemp
- Lab-tested for purity
- No pesticides, herbicides, solvents, or chemical fertilizers
- 100% All natural
- Made in Colorado, USA
- Vegan Certified / Non GMO / Certified Organic
For best results, store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult a physician before use.
- Take up to 1ml sublingually as needed.
- Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper”. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)
- Repeat regimen twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed.
- Sensitive to flavours? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
Certificates of Analysis (COAs) for this product are available on request. Each vial is labelled individually with the batch number to match up with the certificate. The COA reflects independent third-party testing for potency and purity of contaminants.